Lane Seven Apparel @ JD's
Haven't heard of Lane Seven Apparel? Here's why we love them:
- Quality Materials (their cotton is processed similar to other industry leaders in the super-soft apparel space, like Bella Canvas)
- Excellent garment construction & stitching
- Superior printable surfaces on blank tees, fleece, shorts, sweatpants, & joggers
- Well-designed & on-trend blank apparel
- Basic colors, unique colors, mineral washed, & custom dyed apparel - they have it all!
Above all, Lane Seven's mission aligns with our core values:
- Sustainability. Using renewable energy, water conservation & improved cotton farming practices for smallholders, farmers & farming communities [learn more about the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)].
- Responsible Manufacturing. Fawad & Waqqas, owners of JD's Tees & Vinyl, were born and raised in Karachi, Pakistan before emigrating to Louisiana as teenagers. Much of their family still resides in Lahore, Pakistan. We are truly fortunate to work with a company that chooses responsible, Pakistani manufactures vested in the good of their people.
- Accessibility. A key component of Lane Seven's mission is offering quality apparel at accessible prices. Here at JD's Tees & Vinyl, we couldn't agree more! Supplying quality apparel, accessories, and apparel customization supplies at prices accessible to the smallest of at-home crafters, new small business owners, and burgeoning clothing brands is the core of what we do!!
- Saves you $1.98 on any 2 pieces from this collection
- Saves $0.99 on each additional piece
- Saves you $1.24 per piece
- Minimum quantity: 24 pieces from this collection